Welcome!

Message 00001 of 3835

To all sincere students of Bardon's system of Hermetic initiation:

Out of a desire for a more focused forum than presently exists, I have
created this "BardonPraxis" group. This is a *moderated* group
specifically for those who are actively pursuing the work of Franz
Bardon's "Initiation Into Hermetics", "The Practice of Magical
Evocation" and/or "The Key to the True Quabbalah". Discussion will be
limited to practical and theoretical issues *directly* related the
pursuit of Bardon's system of initiation. Since this is a moderated
group, I will examine all submissions for relevance before they are
posted to the website and to the rest of the membership.

Here is an opportunity for beginning students to ask for help when
assistance is needed and for more advanced students to share their
insights with other sincere students, within a highly focused and
serious context.

My best to you,
:) Rawn Clark (Moderator, BardonPraxis)