Self Introduction

Message 00004 of 3835

Dear Mr. Rawn Clark,

Firstly, I would like to say that this group is just one more remarkable
step in a row of those that you have made! After creating ABC site, having
the group for sucha activities is a blessing!Personally, I have learned so
much by reading ABC's articles! But now, I would have even better basis for
every step I made.

I came from Europe and you can call me Tom. I have been reading on magick
since I was 15, and I've been more than disorganized; but practice started a
year and a half ago (now I'm 23 years old) when I've been introduced to
Chaos magick, so chaos is a field of my interests and it is a system of my
practice. I've been made some progress, which is nothing when it compares
to what *can* be done, and it's like that because of lack of time - I'm
studying and have a part time job, so it's really hard for me to make some
serious progress. During my practice, I have noticed that I have been
skipping some classes so I have started with Bardon's training about 2
months ago, so I'm still on the step one of IIH. I've found it has what I
need - a well organized day-to-day practice lessons and classes, if I may
use that term to describe it. Also, I've been attracted to Enochian magick
and system, but I put it on a 'stand-by' because I can't gain everything!
:o) I'm just reading as much as I can on enochian, but won't take any
steps - I think that CM and Bardon are enough for a start. :o)

As it is now, I'm satisfied with my work, even I could use some spare
time...

I hope I would be able to get some answers and to give some... Till then,

Best Regards,
*~PsyChaos~*

Main Index | Thread Index