Re: Tetrapolar magnet

Message 00335 of 3835

Dear Martin,

>> I realized today that I only have a very *vague* idea of what is
meant by the phrase 'tetrapolar magnet'. It's something that wasn't
really totally cleared up for me when I read through IIH. Rawn, is
there anything on your website regarding this? I had a look but
didn't see it mentioned in a link title. Or does anyone else know of
a website maybe which deals with this topic... I did a google search
for the term, but with very limited results. <<

Another name for this is the Quadrapolar Magnet (QPM). That's the term
I used in my IIH Commentary. Look in the "Theory" section of my
Commentary (p. 34 of ABC). Also, in the Files section of the
BardonPraxis homepage, you'll find a .jpg image of the QPM.