health and elements

Message 00441 of 3835

I was re-reading the theory section in IIH the yesterday and had a question
aobout the influence of the elements on physical health. If illnesses come
about due to an elemental imbalance/disharmony, how can this be sorted out?
Would the Step2 astral exercises be the way (balancing your soul mirror), or,
as the health problem is physical, the elements need to be balanced on the
physical plane. If that is case, how is it achieved? One reason I ask is I've
had a stye under my eye for ages, and it has proved immune to normal western
medicine :o) I wondered if there was something I needed to do myself to get rid
of it?

Oh, and btw, if there are any people in England who are trying to get hold of
any of Bardon's books or Rawn's commentary (and don't want to wait the 4-6
weeks for Amazon to deliver), they're available off the shelf at Watkins books
in London. (and no, I don't work there... :o)

Cheers people

Jon