Re: Re: more soul mirror questions

Message 00472 of 3835

Hi Vania
I've found that the soul mirror work has also helped me notice how I *choose*
these traits. An example would be how I'm not very confident when talking to
new people (fear of rejection etc). Since I've been doing the mirror, and I've
highlighted this trait to myself, I now actually see it as it manifests in my
everyday life. I then get to take that opportunity to change - this time I'm
not going to avoid talking to people, instead I'm going to go right up to them
and start a conversation.
Peace
Jon
Vania <vaniavladeva@...> wrote:Hi Vovin,

Thanks for the thoughts, they were helpful. The reason I started redoing my
mirror was because it was too general like you say. It could have been
anyone's mirror because just writing down anger for example doesn't say much
about my personality as such. So I'm trying to delve deeper and see how I
personally relate to those "general" traits. It's quite interesting how that
make you look at yourself subjectively and in a way disassociate from the
self you are. It reminds me of the Tipheret self in the 8TM, I'm finding the
soul mirror work very enriching.

Best wishes,
Vania