Students of Bardon or Rawn Clark?

Message 00547 of 3835

Greetings!

Something to consider:

It has come to my attention that since Rawn Clark left for a break
off his online "duties", the posts have decreased to a minimum. This
has me concerned, because I am sure that this isn't due to fewer
questions or problems with the exercises of IIH. Rather, it seems
that the general consensus seems to lean towards a dependancy on
Rawn, as if he is the sole guiding light.

I certainly agree that mr Clark is an excellent source of guidance,
inspiration, and assistance; this is true without a doubt. However,
it should certainly raise some concern when all reason for
interaction concerning the practice of Bardon's system seems to
_rely_ on Rawn alone.

Surely Hermetics is a path for individuals, not collectives (and
don't call me shirley!). Everyone here has something to learn as well
as contribute; as we're all on different levels of development, we
both have questions _and_ answers. Let us not make the mistake of
relying upon one sole person to aid our development!!

We're are all students of Franz Bardon (or really, Divine
Providence), not Rawn Clark. Be grateful for mr Clark's wonderful
guidance, but don't sell yourself short.

Just some thoughts...

Well met
Vovin

Main Index | Thread Index