Re: Re: questions...

Message 00615 of 3835

>> I always wondered if I can replace thought observance with Yogic
Asana, which is also thought observance but sitting down cross legged
so the body can used to be in the same posture for several minutes.
Is this any good? <<

The object of this exercise is that you observe your thoughts, not what
position you sit in. If you can observe your thoughts for the required
amount of time in a yogic asana then go for it, just so long as you
actually observe your thoughts as specified in Step One.