Re: Colour Correspondences in the Tree of Life

Message 00790 of 3835

Dear Rawn,

>>>The direct perception of a thing's essential meaning occurs
*before* you start putting your perception into words and *before*
your mind begins its process of associating past experiences with
your perception. I suggest that you work further at letting go of the
rational intellect. When your mind goes into analysis mode, force it
to stop and, instead of analyzing, just *perceive*.<<<

Okay, I think I'm starting to understand what's going on here. The
direct perception of essential meaning is something that happens in
silience, without words. As such, it is essentially a right
hemisphere of brain activity which is generally intuitive and spatial
in nature. Whereas the left hemisphere of the brain is more rational
and language bound. Moreover each hemisphere of the brain generally
doesn't like working with the other, or even understand the other.
Activation within the right hemisphere means a general deactivation
in the left hemisphere and vis a vis. And while the left hemisphere
can understand language, it has a very hard time understanding the
spatiality that the right hemisphere can understand, and vis a vis.

So, in other words, I've got to start using the right hemisphere of
the brain as opposed to the left hemisphere that is more commonly
predominant within todays society. Right? No pun intended. ;)

Love and Live well,
Peter Reist

Main Index | Thread Index