Re: Colour Correspondences in the Tree of Life

Message 00805 of 3835

Dear Gerda,

Ky word in my previous statement *essentially*. I never said that
they where one in the same, rather that they work as one and are
intimatly tied together. And since I haven't died recently, nor do I
remember what happened last time around, I must plead ignorance and
say that I honestly don't *believe* in yeah or neh as to the
existence of the mind after death.

Love and Live well,
Peter Reist

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "Gerda Heilegger"
<Gerda.Heilegger@u...> wrote:
> Hi Peter,
> At that point I´d like to pop up with a little question, if you
don´t
> mind -->
>
> > To me, the mind and body are
> > essentially one and the same. So the brain is a necessary
consequence
> > of us having a mind, and so the mind is a necessary consequence
of us
> > having a brain.
>
> So would you say that there is nothing (no consciousness) left once
the
> brain is rotting away?
> *just interested, I always like exchange of thoughts*
> Gerda
>
> (P.s.: Please don´t hesitate deleting my message, if it´s too
Bardon - off
> topic.)

Main Index | Thread Index