a new member

Message 00818 of 3835

 hello,

i'm Hervé from France, i'm 18 year old,and i enjoy to join this
bardon group, i hope you wont be severe with my English it is not
very good ,maybe Rawn would correct my grammar and my sentences !
there is someting i dont undrestand ,where are the planetary
astral/mental planes? here it's the earth and the earth's astral
plane does it mean that to join the moon's astral plane, for
example,we have to go on the astral's moon ?i'm maybe not very
clear,in my head i imagine that each planet(physicaly) in the solar
system have is own sphere -etheric-astral-mental-bouddhic...with the
genies who living there and we have to leave the earth's astral to
visit them .

my concept is probably wrong ,could someone help me to have the good
answer ?
thank you,in a friendly way

HERVE.

Main Index | Thread Index