Re: Dscription des lames de Tarot / Tarot cards description

Message 00843 of 3835

Dear Woce,

>> I have a question about the topic on which Master Bardon wrote its
books. From which Tarot come the cards he is dealing with ? As each of
you know, there is a huge sort of Tarot pack, but I have never seen, the
pictures that the Master presents. Thanks for answering ! <<

I think that this is The #1 Most Frequently Asked Question.
Unfortunately, the answer isn't very satisfying.

There was not a complete deck of images created. Only the images which
accompany Bardon's three books were done.