Re: Digest Number 144

Message 00892 of 3835

Actually, during the spring
of last year I realized that I would write my understanding of Bardon's
fourth book and I've been going about it *in my way* ever since.
Eventually I suppose it will be coalesced into a book + audio-CD,
mixed-media presentation.

This sounds great! Any books comin' on Hermetic/quabbalistic philosophy? (hint,hint!)

:( To paraphrase the Bard, get thee to a Net Cafe! Better yet, try to
connect with John Reed, III and see if he's Mac-friendly.

Will do!

Or, even
better still, get thee a PC !!!#%#!!

Now you've really crossed the line! My Mac was just starting to recover from all the self esteem issues from the 231 debacle! And could computer therapists are hard to find!

Main Index | Thread Index