RE: Re: Feather on the TV?

Message 01041 of 3835

Hi!

> Hi,
>
> Manifestation is an interesting subject. It comes up a lot now. But
> what is the EMC?

I think it's an illusion of sorts ;-)

Here are some thoughts I shared with metaphysics, feedback, corrections,
etc. welcomed as usual. I'll also include an example I used today of one
of the methods, since it seems spot on topic.

---------------

> Dear EMC,
> Bardon mentioned inhaling an ideation as a method for materialization
> - how does this differ in efficacy from imagining it without inhaling
> it through pore breathing, etc.?
> Regards,

Hi M,

To me, those are three different ways to explore manifestation. You may
find you have more ability with one way -vs- another and each, I
believe, can teach valuable principles for working with intent ---so,
try them all(!) Ideation can imprint the akasha, much like adding a new
attribute to a hologram that is then reflected on all levels, say a new
quality of what you would like to become. This alone can manifest
powerfully, and some seem to have a knack for it in preference to other
ways. Imagine this approach as practicing the "active factor." It
doesn't rely on breath, but merely(!) shaping a clear intention. The
results will correlate with the clarity (which is not necessarily the
same as specificity.)

The 2nd way is using the same, well-formulated thought-form, but
experiencing its response in how accomplishing or achieving the intent
will make you feel in the present. You'll want to actually invoke this
feeling, not imagine what it *might* feel like. This adds a receptive
factor and is useful for imprinting forms on the astral. It links the
energy of one plane (mental) with another (astral) and seems to
naturally gravitate to even denser (physical) planes if enacted
correctly. The results will correlate with how effectively the intent
resonates with the feeling and the intensity this interaction generates.

The 3rd manifestation modality is a "binding factor" when you take the
two: the clear intent, and the presence of feeling, and project this
(through intention, nothing more) into something that you then re-absorb
physically This "binding" with the physical is the secret of "sacrament"
and it works through the mechanism of transmutation or alchemy -vs- the
patterned templates of the previous two ideations. As your physical body
goes about assimilating this breath or food or water, because of your
binding, the unconscious assimilation takes on a much greater import.
(To me, this feels like teaching my *body* to visualize, not just the
mind and emotion. And the body, being of earth, has some potent circuits
to material manifestation.)

I don't believe any of these are objectively more powerful than the
others. But I do think each individual will have one or other of these
methods that works best with their native ability, initially. Not to
suggest, however, that the other methods should not be developed as
well. Often what is difficult for us at first ends up exceeding what had
come naturally when it is further developed.

This is how I think of it anyway; I hope it sparks some ideas or
memories that will be of use to you.

-------------------

To add to metaphysics interesting example, here is my own offering.

Today I was looking for a book, I checked 5 different bookstores and
went to the last one on my list. I asked them if they had it, and they
said that if they did, it would be in this section that they directed me
too. The shopkeeper and I looked over the section, but no book. Dang. I
really wanted this and I wanted to take it back and read it this
afternoon.

I formed a vivid image of myself with the book, walking out of the store
and zinged it onto my timeline of about 5 minutes ahead, watching it
shrink down to a pinpoint of light and then flash out. Then I wandered
around the bookstore just checking different titles. On literally the
opposite end of the store, in a section that would have been a gross
misfiling by the stocker, there was my book. I've been reading it most
of the afternoon and just got around to checking my email, LOL.

Bright blessings
-emc

Main Index | Thread Index