Re: Help Needed!!

Message 01160 of 3835

Hello Noah
I am the Initiator for North America for the Fraternitas
Hermetica. I admit I am biased on a good place to go to get started.
I would listen to everyone and check out the different organizations.
This list is a great source of information as is Rawn's website. I
would then think about joining a group for the ability to have actual
online or in person teachers, and also the cammaraderie of others
that are interested in the same thing.
Nita