[no subject]

Message 01204 of 3835

Hello all,

I have a question concerning the work with light. I'd like to hear
your opinion concerning this.

You can, using an intense visualisation, gather light around you and
in you. For example, you could surround yourself with kethric light
to make a shield.

If you can gather the light of kether with visualisation, you can
also gather light corresponding to other spheres (moon, mars...).
I would have to use the proper light in affinity with the sphere and
the conscience the light is of a specific nature (the nature of the
sphere).
But those spheres (except kether and binah) are linked to an element.
For example, iesod is associated with water.

I was wondering if during my work with light (other than kethric
light), i have to add the sensation (cold, hot, density...)
to this light, or if it's not necessary.
And if i have to, can i fill myself of this light without dissolving
it ?

Well, any advices, opinion... are very welcomed.

Thanks in advance

Main Index | Thread Index