Finger Rituals-Tree of life

Message 01419 of 3835

Hey All!

Ok forgive my ignorance, i have a question and i can almost see the answer
already however i had to ask; even though it will be eventually answered i am
sure.

Is it possible or even desirable to make finger rituals for the different
energies of the tree of life. Havinng come into contact with SOME few of these
energies i know a bit at what they did to me.

I know the elements can take care of this or that (sorry to reduce the effect
of these rituals to a this or that) But say for specific reasons you wanted say
Hodes energies to do X, or Binah to do Y, wouldn't it be usefull to have these
energies ready on tap???

Once again i feel like i am a kindergardener asking a college level question in
a kindergardener way :(, please be gentle :) lol.

Most likely ill get a response of : by the time you are ready to truly know
these energies it will be step eight and you will have evocation and KTQ (both
of which i havent read so no slams there please.) OR a the elements (akasha)
can create any of these effects so it is useless to make 10 or 20 rituals for
the positive and negative aspects of the tree of like. either way thought i
wouldmention it.

:) (is it nap time yet, or milk and cookies??? lol)

Justin

"If it wasn't for my horse i wouldn't have spent that year in college."

-Lewis Black LVX