Earthing

Message 01496 of 3835

A significant part of my life's work over the next few months of
years will be Earthing or Concretizing my ideas and plans in external
form. As a highly creative Gemini and a numerological number 1, I am
driven by the creative urge and can solve problems creatively often
in what seems like less than an instance. However, my ideas and
forces often circulate in the non- or semi-physical. Needless to
say, my B&W mirrors suggest doses of the Fire and Earth elements.
Are there any techniques that have worked for anyone to enable them
to get earthed? I think that in asking the answer may now be
somewhat clear. But I welcome all suggestions. Thanks, Vernon.

Main Index | Thread Index