Re: Three Potentials from rinds?

Message 01501 of 3835

Dear 'reshlorne',

>> S.Y.-1:13 He chose three potentials from the rinds in the mystery of
the three mothers, AM'Sh.(from Formation.pdf)
I seem to be a little unclear as to what three simple letters are
refered to and how they relate to the mother letters. <<

The second part of that verse explains it --

SY -1:13: "He chose three potentials from the rinds in the mystery of
the three mothers, AMSh; **and He appointed them in His great Name; and
with them He sealed the six directions:"**

"His great Name" refers to The Unspeakable Name, IHVH. The three
Elementals/Simples/Rinds are the Letters Yod, Heh and Vav, which compose
The Name.

>> The cube of space seems to show six double letters "creating" the
three mothers and the tree not offering any correlation. <<

The "cube of space" is not capable of expressing the meaning of this
passage.