Re: Synesthesia again?/kaballah

Message 01531 of 3835

Dear Louis,

>> The general experience was the same for both of them that they
attributed different colors to different letters. The difference was
how they associated different colors to different letters. I was
wondering if the difference of perception/conception was because of the
equilibrium being out of wack. <<

What creates this sort of difference is that these folks have processed
their mental perception through their subjectifying astral senses. This
means that the essential meaning has been given a layer of personalized
symbolism that's relevant to the individual. For example, the essential
meaning of the letter 'A' might be interpreted as yellow by one and blue
by another, but the essential meaning itself is the same in both cases.
It's just that yellow more closely represents one individual's
experience of the essential meaning and blue, the experience of the
other person.

>> ***I guess I am trying to get at the question if Bardon's system of
Kaballah is arbitrary with some of the associations which become True
and Factual over time, or if it is true to begin with.*** <<

It is "true to begin with", as you put it. The colors that Bardon
listed are based upon the *direct perception* of the essential meaning
conveyed by the mental pronunciation of the letters (i.e, the shaping of
the mouth but without breath and vibration of the vocal chords).