Re: What was/is Solomon's Temple?

Message 01546 of 3835

>> Also, what on earth is goetia? <<

This is part of the famous "Key of Solomon", known also as "Clavicula
Salomonis Regis" or "Lemegeton". The "Goetia" is the first of five
parts in this work.

I found your answer rather interesting and wondered if I could press you
further; by inquiring into the derivation of the word goetia, i.e., before it
was
used in its reference to the Greater and Lesser Keys of Solomon.
I wonderd if it orginaly referd to a people or a region.

Many Thanks

TMN