Re: Nature of the Mental & Astral Bodies of Animals, Plants & Objects

Message 01597 of 3835

Dear Robert,

>> Is it possible that a psychologist that communicates with animals and
provides therapy for them, uses the technique of Transfer of
Consciousness, or is another technique used in that case? <<

It could be that, although I'd imagine it was more a mater of
sensitivity and interpretation of behaviour.

>> While we are on the subject of animals, what purpose did the statues
of animals serve in early Egyptian days. I suppose that books have been
written on this subject. It appears that the Egyptians paid a certain
tribute and adoration to certain animals, maybe not all. I have never
researched the subject, but thought you might be able to share your
wisdom on this subject. <<

Sorry but I really don't have the time to answer this sort of question.
I suggest that you do a bit of research. :)