Re: Digest Number 9

Message 01614 of 3835

Dear Peter,

>> In other words, the sepheroth are a necessary, but not suffucent
quality for the steps. IE. the steps involve both the sepheroth, as well
as the integration of that sepheroth into the levels of self previously
explored and expressed via the spoken and hidden paths. In which case
the only sepheroth, and Temple, that would directly correspond to the
steps of IIH would be Mulkuth. Correct? Hopefully? <<

Yes, at the beginning, they coincide, but from that point onward it
depends upon in which context you're using the Sephirot. In the context
of the 8 Temples, then each phase of *initiatory* work represented by
the Sephirot and related "Paths", equate to the successive Steps of IIH.
But if we take the Sephirot into their broader, essential context and
equate them to the Hermetic's Planetary Zones or Planes, then one could
say that the first 8 Steps of IIH equate to the *Sephirot* Malkuth. And
then if we take the Sephirot into the context of the Levels of
Self-Awareness, then, as you know, this *can* have little relevance to
which Step one is pursuing. :)