Re: telekinesis

Message 01621 of 3835

As far as the type of energy used, I've only known it
to use one of 2 types: astral, which has been
converted to a physical substance through an act of
will, slowing its vibrations, or etheric energy.
Etheric energy is used more often because it is
already partially physical.

While em eergy is etheric, life force energy is what's
commonly used. Life force energy is everywhere. It's
just the amount you are able to gather in a certain
amount of time that determines the strength of this
power.

The etheric plane is a semi-physical plane that's the
next plane above the physical and below the astral.
It's a "glowy" version of the physical world, often
seen w/ psychoactive drugs, like LSD.