Re: Mindfulness and concentration - article

Message 01785 of 3835

Hello,

This book has quite a few applicable techniques. I
used some of the techniques for distractions to deepen
my meditation exercises. The entire book is actually
legally available in .PDF format. If you can't find
it, I will post a link.

Another useful and free book on the Internet is called
"The Power of Concentration". Many of the exercises in
this book are extremely similar to exercises in IIH.

I'm not on my usual laptop and therefore I will need
to wait until tomorrow to post the links. A search on
Google should find them though.

Sincerely,
Allen Kray

http://www.vipassana.com/meditation/mindfulness_in_plain_english_16.ph