Re: Fw: Step 2 - "feeling concentration"

Message 01862 of 3835

Dear Julia,

<< I'm not sure if this method has already been given somewhere on
the forum in the past, but anyway, I hope it helps! >>

It already did :-)

...With Winter approaching, the opportunities to practice will be
plenty ! I may even have to focus on the essential meaning of
vitamin C :-)

Many thanks for your idea, Julia.

NB

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "Rawn Clark" <rawnclark@n...>
wrote:
> [...]
If
> > you practice this you will find that you have filtered out all
your
> > own imput and are closer to the essential meaning of the
sensation.
> > You are no longer bothered by the cold, but still aware of it.
> >
> > Then, the next time you are doing the feeling concentration
> > exercise, try to reproduce that exact feeling/sensation you had
when
> > you were aware of the cold without your own filters overlaid.
> >
> > I'm not sure if this method has already been given somewhere on
the
> > forum in the past, but anyway, I hope it helps!
> >
> > Julia

Main Index | Thread Index