Let me use the solstice...

Message 01990 of 3835

...as an excuse to wish everybody here the very best for the next
period and the next year, in all domains and areas.

I find it impressive that although the circumstances of life are
completely different for each of us, what we want to achieve here is
really the same for everybody, meaning the balance of the same basic
Elements.

I also want to thank Rawn for the dedication, the patience and the
wisdom he has demonstrated during all those months. Thanks also to
the advanced students for what they have accepted to offer us till
now.

NB

Main Index | Thread Index