Re: Fw: Welcome to BardonPraxis

Message 02064 of 3835

welcome Patrice, i am living in QC as well - right now in Hull

Rawn Clark <rawnclark@...> wrote:Greetings,

My name is Patrice and I am a 31 year old male from the province of
Quebec,
Canada. You can tell that I was really original in the choice of my
yahoo
username :) I have been living in Boston, MA since the last five years
and
came in contact with the books of Franz Bardon during the past year. I
am
now at the point to begin the work of Initiation. After having the
chance to
deepen my intellectual knowledge of Mr. Bardon's System through the
wonderful commentaries of Rawn, I decided to join this group to find
support, a better understanding of the work and inspiration through the
writings of people who passed or are passing through these early steps.

Blessed be,

Patrice

#2)Absolutely
>*no* rude or disrespectful posts will be allowed.
>
>This doesn't mean that I will limit Bardon-related discussion, nor that
>will be micro-managing interpersonal relations amongst the membership.
;-)
> I simply wish to create a focused discussion group, within parameters
>that will guarantee focus instead of distraction.
>
>All members may post whatever they want to the "Files", Photos",
Links",
>"Polls" and "Calendar" sections of the BardonPraxis homepage, so long
as it
>pertains to the Bardon work. Links to these sections can be found at
the
>left-hand side of the BardonPraxis homepage.
>
>If you feel so inclined, please reply to this email with a brief
>introduction of yourself and I will forward it to the entire list.
>
>My best to you,
> :) Rawn Clark
>Moderator, BardonPraxis
>
>BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com