Re: Od - intuition

Message 02104 of 3835

Dear Micheline,

>> You replied recently to pax_felix58 on the subject of od, can you
make this info available on this site? <<

It was here, on BardonPraxis, where that exchange occurred so all you
need to do is search the archives and you'll find it.

>> If you were of an instinctual nature, with a strong blockage of
mental/intellectual usage, could you still partake of the IIH training?
<<

I suppose it depends upon what you mean by "a strong blockage of
mental/intellectual usage". If you mean someone who is incapable of
thinking things through for themselves, incapable of penetrating to the
meaning of something and incapable of original thoughts, then I imagine
that the work of IIH would present a great amount of difficulty.