Re: Magical equilibrum

Message 02196 of 3835

Dear Tzidaos,

>> Does a magical equilibrum in the boddies of the magican produce an
equilibrum in his every day live, an equilibrum in the external
manifestations of the elements ? <<

It does in that the majority of dis-equilibrium in our mundane
circumstances arises from our inner dis-equilibrium. In other words,
with the internal equilibrium, we better harmonize with the mundane
world and this creates an equilibrium between the outer circumstance and
our inner response to it.

It is also easier for us to perceive the external equilibrium that
already exists once we have attained the internal or personal
equilibrium. Or rather, what we formerly perceived and experienced as
an external dis-equilibrium, is now perceived as an equilibrium
*because* we have attained the inner equilibrium.

Furthermore, the presence of an internal equilibrium can have the
magnetic effect of causing an external dis-equilibrium to correct
itself.