Re: Earthly Ambitions

Message 02237 of 3835

Dear Rawn,

Thanks for reminding me that the work of self-transformation is a
lifetime process. It helps to see this essential Step I exercise
from a different perspective. I imagine that not only does this
lifetome process includes adding new items to our Sole Mirrors, but
also finding out new ways of dealing with our shortcomings as we
learn to see more clearly what the underlying causes to these
shortcomings are. Having this ability is IMO one of the signs of
true spiritual maturity.

I understand that the "Wealth and Spirituality" thread needs to be
closed, as it strays from the main topic of this Discussion Group.
Just allow me to use this stage to thank all those who wrote their
opinions about the subject, as indeed they brought up some very
thoughtprovoking points.

Thanks,
David

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "Rawn Clark" <rawnclark@n...>
wrote:
> Dear David,
>
> >> With years of intensive work he managed to transform his
negative
> traits in the mirror into positive ones. <<
>
> Where your hypothesis breaks down is in your assumption that the
Soul
> Mirror is a static thing that, once written, never changes.
Instead, it