intro

Message 02241 of 3835

Hello,

I am new to this group, and following the instructions, here is a
brief intro. My name is Calin Butiu and I live in Arad (Romania). I
started learning Bardons teachings in the late of 2003, wen I found
on the Net the roumanian translation of Bardon's book ?Initiation
Into Hermetics". It is a hard work for my because in my country we
dont have associations or foundations for study Bardon's theory, and
the access to the Net is limited (20-35 hours in on month). Also I
teach Qigong (version Falung dafa), it is home study.

Calin

Main Index | Thread Index