Re: Re: Bardonchat

Message 02277 of 3835

where do I vote and click what poll?

bigimpact2003 <bigimpact2003@...> wrote:
Hi Spirit,

Thanks for the vote of confidence - I realise I made a technical
assumption vai my industry, teh shockwave flash server is a live chat
server - in case I left anyone a little confused.

The idea is that every so often we schedule a meeting with everyone
from around the world to get together and discuss Bardon related
issues, which I believe would be a great benefit to many in
developmentrally isolated existences and for those starting out!

Don't forget to vote, click polls and do the one on chat!

Mark

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, JJ

spiritpainting2002@...
http://www.spiritpainting.net/