RE: Real vs. imagined communication

Message 02310 of 3835

Dear Daniel,

I am not at those steps yet, but I have a feeling that being able to discern
what is and isn't you is one of the reasons the soul mirror work is so
important - so the Magician can "know thyself".

During the previous steps you should have already dealt with many of your
issues, made your vibration purer, gained a measure of equilibrium, so that
there is minimal chance for any psychological schism.

In step five, you can see that you have to practice externalizing your hand
before you start communicating with other beings. When you do start to
communicate, you would be able to notice the differences in yourself and the
electromagnetic vibration of the other being.

It is up to you to proove to yourself that you are communicating with
another being.

Blessings,
PAUL

> Dear group,
>
> I've been thinking about this lately, and I could not find
> the answer in IIH nor figure it out myself. I'm rather
> confident that I'm just missing some important piece of
> information which will solve this puzzle for me, and yet it
> eluded me so far.
> It is only during grade IX and above that the practitioner
> can evoke true external intelligences and not just the
> contents of his psyche - bearing this in mind, how come the
> passive communications of grade V with one's HGA and the
> deceased is real and not just brought out of the psyche?
>
> Thanks,
> Daniel

Main Index | Thread Index