Re: Re: 24 steps in High Magic by Franz Bardon

Message 02370 of 3835

I would like to see the 7 letters for my private use if this is O K !
email is rapid3robert2000@...
I have been too busy working to communicate much, but I still enjoy all of the
Bardon info from the praxis group.
Many Thanks, Robert

>> I have the 7 letters in pdf, and I was wondering if rawn would allow
me to load it up the files section for its members here? <<

No, it is illegal and consequently against Yahoo! rules to post
copyrighted items in the 'Files' folder. Unless of course, you can get
written permission from the copyright holder (Merkur Publishing).