Re: Questions re Sowantha

Message 02445 of 3835

Hello,
This thread has been very interesting. I wanted to offer up one thought. I am by no means an arch-magus, so if this seems sophomoric, then please excuse the clumsy attempt :-)

Regarding the question about a person creating greater selves: Could we say that elementals (as opposed to elementaries which would be separate from the magician), familiars, and homonculi occupy the same niche in the microcosm of the magician that a greater self would occupy in the macrocosm of deity?

Just a point for discussion.

Rawn, your commentary has been most insightful thus far, and I would very much enjoy hearing your perspective on this.

Regards,
Simon

Limited-time offer: Fast, reliable MSN 9 Dial-up Internet access FREE for 2 months! http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup&pgmarket=en-us&ST=1/go/onm00200361ave/direct/01/

Main Index | Thread Index