Re: Four pillars

Message 02465 of 3835

Dear Martin,

I would assign the four pillars thus:

KNOWLEDGE - Air
COURAGE - Water (as courage is an emotive quality)
VOLITION - Fire (as volition is the application of the
Will)
SILENCE - Earth

I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to explain why silence
is related to the element of earth - the assignment is
more due to deduction/elimination rather than an
actual understanding of why on my part. Actually, I'm
having a few problems with getting to grips with the
earth element in any case!

Kindest regards

Dan