Re: Re: [BardonPraxis] Beauty ?

Message 02489 of 3835

Dear Ervè,

>> could you tell me more about your next book? i'm curious about the
magic pertaining to the Emperor..maybe i miss some mails because i
didn't know your book project... <<

I've mentioned it in passing a couple of times over the past few months.
:) At any rate, my next book will concern perception and the direct
perception of essential meaning in particular. It will also concern the
different perspectives or levels of awareness from which perception can
be undertaken. And, it will concern the magic represented by the fourth
Tarot card (The Emperor or Imperator) which has to do with the direct
manipulation and creation of essential meaning. It will, of course, be
a mixture of theory and practical exercises.