Re: Beauty ?

Message 02492 of 3835

Dear Daniel,

>> Does every single Tarot card out of the Major Arcana has its own type
of Magic associated with it, implying that Elemental Magic, Evocation,
Quaballah, Essential Meaning Magic and Alchemy are only 5 out of 22
"Magics"? I'm going on a long shot here, but perhaps some of the
remaining 17 "Magics" do not pertain directly to our lives in this
cycle, somewhat like Pluto? <<

Yes, each of the 22 Major Arcana can be said to represent a type of
magic. However, the first Arcana, that of the Letter Beth (The
Magician), encompasses them all. Or rather, pursuit of the one leads to
all the rest. And all 22 are, to varying degrees, relevant to current
human existence.