RE: Magic of Breathing

Message 02602 of 3835

Hi Rand

What you can do is wish for an improvement of your health condition. When you
are reasonably satisfied with the improvement, you can go on to the next wish.
You can and will expect physical relief to a certain extent with this
technique, but I noticed that wishes of a purely physical nature tend to take
more time than wishes of a more "astral/emotional" nature. Of course there is
often an astral component to health problems as well, and this can be
influenced through the Magic of Breathing.

To digress a bit if it's ok with you.
The fact that physical relief takes more time has to do firstly with the nature
of the physical body where changes are less fluid in nature than those of the
astral body. Secondly, although it is not the initial goal of the Magic of
Breathing, there seem to be a component of autosuggestion when practicing the
exercise, and this autosuggestion component will more readily affect the astral
body than it will affect the physical body.
At least that's what I noticed.

This leads to another observation:
As Bardon explains, the Magic of Breathing is primarily a magic of the Akasha,
where the wish is impregnated into the divine causal element, and then
transmitted to the mental, then astral, then physical components of the air via
the electromagnetic fluid. However, there are two other natural consequences to
the Magic of Breathing and these are: an influence on the subconscious mind
through autosuggestion, and the inhalation of vital energy. Note that these two
consequences happen naturally when performing the Magic of Breathing and are
not a requirement of the Step 1 exercize. Also note that the autosuggestion and
vital energy components of the Magic of Breathing are not very potent since
they are not performed in complete consciousness.

Any insights welcome especially if I'm off the mark or mistaken on this!!! I
don't pretend to be an authority on the Magic of B, these are just my
observations. Enjoy your day :)

olivier