RE: hermetics and confrontation

Message 02648 of 3835

Hi Chris

No true initiate will force a student to do anything, they're there
to guide and advise, any form of coercion falls far short of spiritual
practice in my view.

Sounds more like a karmic issue of dealing with confrontation
rather than seeking a solution through Bardon, and all karmic issues
are terrible complex and very personal.

The motto I tend to live by is: "reconciliation, not retaliation"
If this doesn't work then I remove myself from that environment,
there are exceptions, but bear in mind that any retaliation will
only create negative karma for yourself. Is this what you want?

I can only offer an opinion, and nothing in terms of wisdom, but don't be
drawn into actions that you wouldn't have entertained on your own.