Bardon, Moryason and Theosophy!

Message 02707 of 3835

In the french translations of the Bardon's books, Moryason talks and
explains a lot with thesophical point of view from Blavatsky and Alice
Bailey to explain some concepts bardon is talking about.
And i hear many people who say that it is not so good like if bardon
Hermetics could not go with theosophy. And i don't understand why. Is
bardon's hermetic not compatible with Alice Bailey and theosophy?
I guess it's western tradition vs eastern.
But for my part reading those other informations given by moryason
help me to understand the bardon's books.

Namaste

Main Index | Thread Index