Re: Greater Selfs, projection

Message 02725 of 3835

Dear Eric,

>> Who or what creates and organises matter in order for Greater Selfs
to project? <<

The Greaters themSelves do. Or rather, a more accurate way of stating
it is that all matter (mental, astral and physical) is a consequence of
the projection, and therefore multiplication, of consciousness. Matter
(mental, astral and physical) *is* consciousness.

>> Is the act of creation of matter a projection? Who (what) are the
projections of trees, seas and stones? As you can read, quite confused
with this one. <<

It is quite confusing to the *intellect*. :) I suggest that you read
my work titled "Sowantha" http://www.ABardonCompanion.com/Sowantha.html
And, of course, to really *Understand* it, continue on with your
initiation and *experience* the "answers" for yourself. :)