visualization

Message 02803 of 3835

As to the visualization of objects beginning in step two of IIH-
are we truly to "visualize"- as in see the object as if we were
looking at it with our eyes - or are we to "immagine" it in every
detail?
Robert Bruce actually discusses this at length in his NEW, and also
somewhat in "Astral Dynamics". I'm just wondering if we need to
actually be able to "see" the objects as if visually, for the IIH
work. If this is the case, have you any suggestions in making this
happen?

Main Index | Thread Index