Re: Seaching method ?

Message 02852 of 3835

Yeah but one great thing about Google is that their free search bar lets you type in words that you want to have highlighted, and it stays at the top as you move from page to page. That way I know which part of the article has the information that I'm looking for. Also, I just did a quick search of keywords from articles in the "Recent Updates and Additions" using FreeFind and Google, and it looks like Google found the newly added pages before FreeFind did. Google has a free in-site searchbox service just like FreeFind if you ever want to use theirs.

I <3 (<-heart) Google

Stephen