Re: Seaching method ?

Message 02854 of 3835

Here is the link which allows you to select the customization options:
http://services.google.com/cobrand/free_select

But the basic HTML code to do it is just

<form method=GET action=http://www.google.com/search>
<input type="text" name="q" size="30" maxlength="200" value="">
<input type=hidden name="as_sitesearch" value="abardoncompanion.com">
<input type="submit" name="Search" value="Google Search"></form>