RE: Bardon's Alchemical preparations

Message 02859 of 3835

Thanks Olivier & Rawn.

I will definitely be ordering Beat's book, sounds
extremely useful (which I suspected). The little
synopsis makes me want to go and order it today!

It's nice to have confirmation that I'm approaching the matter
correctly. The volume of literature in Alchemy is immense,
yet what I've read of Beat's work so far has already cleared up
a lot of confusion.

< Great book. Too bad it's so short. >

Yes, I felt that way about 'Memories'!

< I remember you once posted a message asking
the group and Rawn about the purpose of Alchemy
and I don't remember reading the answer anywhere
on this forum!! >

Yes, I remember. Seems like ages ago now. I figured there must have
been a reason, so I just jumped in to studying it anyway to find out
for myself.

Though initially fascinated by the possibilities of an 'elixir of life', I
reckon my karma would render it useless for anything other than
good health. I suspect that only advanced initiates, who have little
karma to work off, are in a position to truly determine their own lifespan
through alchemy. (Besides, using it prematurely would screw up future
pre-planned lifetimes, assuming such things happen.)

Nonetheless, the subject matter apparently offers immense possibilities in
promoting the energetic changes initiated by IIH training, not to
mention it's role in healing/medicine, which I'm 'very' interested in.

At least that's my new perspective on the matter.
I imagine there's many other side avenues and possibilities to the
discipline...

regards

Richard