the occult body / particulars

Message 02863 of 3835

Hello,

I have questions about the occult anatomy. For some body parts, it
is obvious what is meant by the front and back, or the right and
left. A person's abdomen is a good example. But what about other
body parts where front and back, right and left are not as clearcut
or objective?

The ear - what is meant by right and left of the ear? "Right side is
magnetical, left side electrical." Does this mean the right ear is
magnetical and the left ear electrical? Or, if just talking about
one ear, what constitutes the right side (i.e. right side of right
ear constitutes the outer portion of the lobes, the left side of the
right ear constitutes the base of the ear connecting it to the
head). Could someone illuminate his intention here?

The hands and feet - Here I have the same problem. What is meant by
the right side and left side of a hand? Is it the right side of the
right hand from a line drawn down the middle to the pinky region, or
a line drawn down the middle to the thumb region?

The male genitals - "Forepart electrical, back part neutral." What
is meant by the front and back part? Is the shaft of the penis
the "forepart" and the scrotum the "back part"? Or is the head
the "forepart" and the base of the shaft and the scrotum the "back
part"?

Thank you for your help!,

Kiyan
fist_of_mars@...