Re: the occult body / particulars

Message 02872 of 3835

Hello Group,

I have done quite a bit of meditation on the subject, and if the
subject is still cloudy, then at least it is a little less opaque
than it had been.

Rawn, I am satisfied with your explanation that front, when referred
to the occult body, means "most commonly expressed." I also
appreciated the link you'd sent me (C:\My Documents\Occult\Bardon
Correspondence - 87.htm) for explicating the relationship between the
physical occult body, the astral body, and the mental.

I still ponder why Bardon would use the terms left and right. The
best answer I could come up with came from a dream. Please indulge
me while I quickly describe this dream:

Pondering the subject around midnight, I fell asleep and my dreams
were filled with visions of the human body and the coursings of the
electrical and magnetic fluids. I saw a world of three dimensions
but, curiously, the human body was two-dimensional. This is not
literally true, perhaps, but it is close to describing what I saw.
With the occult body, I noted, there could be no relativism of left
and right because the hand was both left AND right. Right came to
mean "outer" with regards to the right side of the body and left came
to mean "inner" with regards to the right side of the body. This was
reversed, of course, with regards to the left side of the body.

Maybe others out there consider this meaningless? To me, there was a
great deal of meaning in this dream. Perhaps it is to be personally
understood by me and no one else?

I am very curious about the occult body, especially with regards to
the hands. In my personal magic, I've used my hands as a sort of
living wand to emanate energy (I know one can do this without using
hands, but it is a personal preference and not a crutch). I also
play guitar (baroque and rock) and write fiction, two activities that
are sacred to me and for which I must, of course, use my hands.
Hence my interest in discerning meaning in left and right per
Bardon's anatomy theories.

If anyone has any other thoughts on the subject, I'd appreciate
hearing them.

Fiat Lux,

Kiyan
Fist_of_mars@...