Re: Classic Alchemy texts

Message 02901 of 3835

Hi Eawn, Thank you, you have been very kind, I do appreciate, thank you for all
your help. Hilda

Rawn Clark <rawnclark@...> wrote:Dear Hilda,

>> Could someone please, tell me where I can find a copy of Beat's book?
I can't seem to locate A copy. <<

;-) I just now had a phone call from Beat! He's traveling through
California and will be stopping by for a visit on Thursday! ;-) ;-)
While he's here I'll ask him what's the most reliable way to get a hold
of his book. :)

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT