RE: Another question...

Message 03025 of 3835

Dear Jason:

While drawing a particular element to yourself can create an imbalance for
you through over-emphasis, it does not create a lack or shortage elsewhere.
When dealing with elemental forces of this sort, you are engaging a
qualitative, not a quantitative substance. Just as the creation of a new
work of beauty does not deplete the supply of beauty elsewhere, nor can we
"run out" of beauty, we cannot exhaust or deplete the "supply" of elemental
or akashic force.

Regards:

William